SEFFINISTO

 photo stars-BEST_zpsdnl2tj3i.jpgPhotobucket


Tuesday, June 18, 2013

SEFFINISTO: Make-up Tutorial?

The most important thing to remember is that you can wear all the greatest clothes and all the greatest shoes, but you’ve got to have a good spirit on the inside. That’s what’s really going to make you look like you’re ready to rock the world.” 
— Alicia Keys

Being self conscious - VAIN at all times is not bad, for me it's like saying that you take care of yourself. I mean, we all want to look good! And by looking good, we need confidence; from that, we take small steps.

LIKE?
Like this. Through make-up.
One thing most girls (and guys) these days can't live without. It covers up those pimples, dark spots, and circles: that we don't want people to be seen. Admit it, it lowers self-esteem... sometimes.
Make-up helps, I've experienced it.
The result? I loved it!

CURIOUS what I do for myself? Well now, it's time to reveal what I apply and how I do it.

Not experienced in make-up or anything, just wanted to share my regimen to all the guys (or maybe girls too?) to get that natural make-up/foundation that we all need sometimes!
Time to pamper up! 




Subscribe and like if you decide!

www.lookbook.nu/josefflopez
www.seffinisto.blogspot.com
www.twitter.com/seffinisto

www.instagram.com/seffinisto

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

SEFFINISTO has arrived.