SEFFINISTO

 photo stars-BEST_zpsdnl2tj3i.jpgPhotobucket


Sunday, February 24, 2013

I Ride an Old Paint

Tell me what you want to hear... something that were like those years.
I'm sick of all the insincere, so I'm gonna give all my secrets away.

"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them."

An equestrian inspired look ready for fashion combat I must say? I think I just need a whip and a horse to ride with and I'm good to go! Ha!

I can't say anything about this outfit anymore, all I know is I adore it to bits. The layering, how the colors blend, I think it's all good! Thanks to my patience in thrifting, and to Value Village of course. Hope you get inspired!
Outfit: Long Mustard Sweater from Value Village (Thrift) | Black Paisley Printed Leggings from TOPSHOP Vancouver | Mint Green Paisley Printed Shirt from Value Village (Thrift) | Black Military Boots from TOPSHOP Vancouver | Charcoal Equestrian Hat from Hands Down | Silver Spike Necklace from Forever21. 

Now let's all watch a video of me in this outfit...

Super Bass craze this 2013.
Fashion, xo.

SEFFINISTO;
Dreams do come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

SEFFINISTO has arrived.