SEFFINISTO

 photo stars-BEST_zpsdnl2tj3i.jpgPhotobucket


Monday, December 26, 2011

Merry Christmas! #2011

Greetings! Merry Christmas to all of you guys! How's everyone been doing lately? Enjoying the Christmas break? Anywho, I am uber having fun in my stay here in the Philippines, and spending Christmas with my family and relatives here is AAA-MAZING! I really love the company, and how we celebrated Christmas is the best compared to anything else. So yeah, I hope you guys had a blast this Christmas and here are some gifts that I received! - Apple+TOPMAN and everything! YAAAY! :)

But before the pictures, don't forget to watch my Christmas video!







Also, this is an update about one of the highlights of my stay in the Philippines, which is my sister's wedding! That day was magical, and I loved how the whole family clan was so close together, and spent this celebration with us.

Here are some photos from the wedding, and don't forget to watch my VLOG update about everything below!


The newly weds with my family, the Lopez's.

Of course, the love of my life. <3

Here's my UPDATE!
You could check this out on my FaceBook too - http://www.facebook.com/pages/Joseff-Lopez/373318015437
Don't forget to subscribe! :)
After the wedding, it's reception time for sure- we spent the whole night in this wonderful resort called Callospa, in Antipolo, Philippines.

Dance all night long! :)
Much love, Joseff Lopez

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

SEFFINISTO has arrived.