SEFFINISTO

 photo stars-BEST_zpsdnl2tj3i.jpgPhotobucket


Friday, September 23, 2011

Joseff's LookBook: How To Love

Hello world! This is one of my most-liked and loved outfit on LookBook and I want to share it to you guys!

The pieces on this outfit was a random pick. I was asked by my friends for a photo shoot that day (August 31, 2011) in the morning and I was late, so I tried to get everything I see on my closet just to catch up. And fortunately, I ended up with a PERFECT combination - which what most people say on this outfit.

I liked the outfit's approach and appeal to me and to other people too. It's like if ever it was displayed in a store, I would definitely buy it. It is just sad to say that I couldn't wear the shorts at the moment because of the chilly weather, but I will try to find a pants within the same color or I'm thinking about putting leggings under since the trend 'short-over-leggings' is still in. :)


Blue-Knotted Blazer : Saint Ralph Laurent (yesstyle.com)
Gray Polo Shirt: Hollister
Purple Knitted Vest: Forever 21 MEN
Orange Rolled-Up Shorts: SPLIT
Brown High-Cut Shoes: Vintage

Blue-Knotted Blazer : Saint Ralph Laurent (yesstyle.com)
Gray Polo Shirt: Hollister
Purple Knitted Vest: Forever 21 MEN
Orange Rolled-Up Shorts: SPLIT
Brown High-Cut Shoes: Vintage

The whole outfit costs (estimated) : $112 CAD
- not bad eh?

Be creative as you are, get inspirations, and be yourself - because original is worth more than a copy.

Sky is the limit!
HYPE this look on LOOKBOOK! :D


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

SEFFINISTO has arrived.